We are not used to insuring ourselves when traveling to another country, regardless of whether we are traveling on business or on holiday.
We believe it is an unnecessary cost, considering any insurance we have in our country and can cover us wherever we go.
Before embarking on a trip it is always advisable to check what our insurance entails (if we have it) and we often allow ourselves to be convinced to increase the policy with often excessive costs, when we can take advantage of travel insurance, only for that trip, and/or for that time frame with lower costs and greater coverage.
Never underestimate insurance while traveling
We all underestimate that during a trip or when we arrive in a country, we can come across multiple problems, related both to health and to the trip itself (cancellation, delay, refund, etc.), to the loss of the suitcase, or to the theft, or lack of money, or early return, etc.
Because it is convenient to insure yourself for a business trip or holiday
There are many reasons why it is important to insure yourself while travelling, whether it is a business trip or a holiday, here are 7 of them:
- Emergency assistance: Travel insurance often includes an emergency assistance service, which can help us find a doctor or hospital if you need it during your trip.
- Coverage for cancellations or delays: if your flight is canceled or delayed, travel insurance can cover the costs of an extra stay or an alternative flight.
- Trip cancellation protection: If you need to cancel your trip for a reason covered by the insurance (for example, illness or accident), the travel insurance can cover the costs of reimbursement or compensation.
- Baggage protection: if your luggage is lost, damaged or stolen during your trip, travel insurance can cover the costs of reimbursement or compensation.
- Financial protection: in the event of problems while travelling, such as a flight cancellation or cancellation of a hotel reservation, or repatriation or reimbursement of medical expenses in the event of an accident or illness, travel insurance can help cover the extra expenses we face.
- Liability protection: if you cause damage to someone else or someone else's property while traveling, insurance can cover legal and compensation costs.
- Health protection: if you travel abroad, it is important to have health insurance that covers medical expenses in the event of an emergency or need for medical treatment during the trip.
In summary, travel insurance can protect you from unforeseen expenses, can provide financial protection in the event of unforeseen problems while travelling, and can give us peace of mind knowing you are covered in the event of an emergency, whether it's a business trip. or vacation.
REQUEST INSURANCE QUOTE
EKTA's insurance policy is for people traveling or going abroad from all over the world.
Coverage is for ages 3 to 85, and they can purchase it online at the website.
You will receive your insurance policy by email within 2-3 minutes.
A 24/7 multilingual technical support chat is available..
Benefits for customers
- Work all over the world
- The insurance covers COVID -19
- 24/7 customer support
- No hidden clauses in the contract
- Get your insurance policy online
- 10 years of experience in the insurance sector
- No hidden restrictions in medical services